All Inclusive Plan
PREMIUM HEARING AIDS
- Manufacturer warranty
- 3-year repair
- 3-year loss and damage (deductibles apply)
The comprehensive 5-year treatment plan with best in class technology
If you want premium “out of this world” technology and the highest level of service and expert support, our All-Inclusive treatment plan is the right investment for you.
The All-Inclusive treatment plan offers long-term value for your on-the-go lifestyle, providing everything you need to connect with family and friends for years to come.
- Auditory rehabilitation program
- Unlimited office visits for 5 years ($1,975 value)
- Custom earmolds and encased receivers ($300 value)
- Wireless accessory ($350 value)
- Unlimited remote hearing aid adjustments
- Dedicated team of hearing care experts at your service
- Comprehensive annual visit including hearing assessment, hearing device adjustment, and a 19-point preventive maintenance evaluation
- 100% moisture removal by Redux
- Unlimited tele-audiology appointments
- Bi-annual hearing aid firmware update
- Hearing aid supplies (stock receivers, batteries, domes, and filters)
- Same day diagnosis and in-office repair during weekdays for devices dropped off before 3:00 p.m.
- $100 discount on any out-of-warranty factory repairs
75-Day Adjustment Period Includes:
- Hearing aid examination and selection
- Electroacoustic analysis
- Conformity/real ear measurement
- Administrative dispensing fee
- Comprehensive orientation
- Programming of hearing aids
- 75-Day better hearing guarantee
- Unlimited follow-up
Not Included: Replacement or repair of custom ear pieces, wireless accessories, or out-of-warranty hearing aid charger.
It is often the small things that hold us back from making a decision. That’s why we are on hand to help.
Simply complete the Callback form to request a friendly, no-obligation conversation with one of our helpful team members.
Don’t want to wait? Call us at: (256) 319-4327
The Different Styles of Prescription Hearing Aids
Invisible-In-Canal (IIC) – Tiny & Often Invisible
If you have mild to moderate hearing loss, then IIC hearing aids are custom-fitted and come in a choice of colors. IICs are unique as they’re inserted deep into the ear canal, so depending on your ear shape, they’re often invisible when worn. This is a huge advantage for the style-conscious wearer.
Completely-In-The-Canal (CIC) – Mostly Invisible
Unlike the IICs, these aids are comfortably inserted and extracted from your ear, with the small “handle” peeping out the side. They are custom-made and mostly invisible, as well as coming in a range of colors to match the skin tone of your inner ear. They’re the perfect choice if you have mild to moderate hearing loss.
ITC hearing aids feature a custom-fit, skin-matching colors, and can be inserted and extracted with ease. Made to look as if they are a part of your natural ear, these aids are the perfect choice if your hearing is diminishing at a steady pace. Suitable for mild to mildly severe hearing losses.
ITE hearing aids feature a custom-fit, skin-matching colors, and can be inserted and extracted with ease. Made to look as if they are a part of your natural ear, these aids are the perfect choice if your hearing is diminishing at a steady pace. Suitable for mild to mildly severe hearing losses.
When you think “hearing aid” – the chances are you’re thinking of the BTE design. Usually worn by moderate to severe hearing loss patients, the technology is housed in the casing of these hearing aids, ensuring they rest comfortably behind the ear while the clear plastic acoustical tube sends the amplified sounds into a customized earmold that’s fitted inside the canal. Available in many different colors, they come with easy to use buttons and are highly discreet.
Barely visible when worn, the RIC style is an instrument in which the receiver, or speaker, is inside the ear canal. Thin electrical wires are used instead of a plastic acoustical tube, reducing distortion. RIC hearing aids provide a comfortable, open fit and are perfect for mild to moderate hearing loss.
Lyric -Extended Wear
You don’t insert Lyric hearing aids yourself. Instead, your hearing care provider inserts them to a position of about 4 mm from the eardrum. They remain in place for about two months, and then we remove and replace them. The advantage to extended wear hearing aids include no batteries to change and no need to remove them at night or during your hygiene routine.